Some of you have been asking about new dates for the postponed Guster Acoustic Improv shows.
We're in constant contact with all of the venues and are waiting for government officials to tell us that it’s safe for concerts to resume. As soon as we get the thumbs up, we'll reschedule. Our goal is to announce the new dates once and not have to reschedule them again and again.
We’re aiming to honor all of your tickets at the new dates and hope that you’ll bear with, but also know that everyone's financial situation is different. If you’re in a position where you could use that money, we'd encourage you to contact the venue or your point of purchase and request a refund.
More soon, but we didn't want to leave anyone in the lurch or make you think that we'd forgotten about you.